Wednesday Nights in June, 6 - 8 p.m.
Tickets: $10 RSABG members; $15 public, includes one California-brewed beer (or California grown wine; additional beverages may be purchased).
An event for guests 21 and up, ID required.
Local musicians provide the soundtrack to the Garden and the Butterfly Pavilion. Learn fun facts from our butterfly experts while you walk among the butterflies and enjoy a cold beer on these warm summer nights.
The fine print:
- Ticket price includes evening admission, admission to the Butterfly Pavilion, light snacks, and one complementary beer. Additional beverages may be purchased for $5 each. Free parking.
- The Garden remains open until 8 p.m.
- UPDATE: There will be live music on the 29th, featuring local musician Jill Worhol.
- Must be 21 or older to attend and must show proper identification. No exceptions. Children will not be admitted even if parent or guardian is present. (Children may enjoy Wednesday extended hours in the Garden but will be excluded from the Butterflies and Brews beverage areas.)
- Purchase tickets at the admissions kiosk or charge by phone, in advance or day of. No refunds or ticket exchanges. In the event of a weather-related event cancellation, tickets are valid for: 1) Entry to another Butterflies and Brews evening this season or 2) one regular Garden Admission, valid one year from date of cancelled event (not valid for ticketed events). No outside food, beverages, or alcohol may be brought into the Garden.