We look forward to welcoming you to Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden, the largest botanic garden dedicated to California native plants. This privately-funded Claremont non-profit is a living museum and vibrant center of learning.
See seasonal plant displays
Explore diverse gardens and plant collections
Enjoy exciting hands-on activities for the entire family at one of our many events
Take a tour
Learn from experts at a class
Find a special treasure from the Gift Shop
For unlimted annual access and more, become a member.
CLICK HERE to Purchase Advanced Admission Tickets
CLICK HERE to Purchase Advanced Butterfly Pavilion Tickets
Tickets for both may also be purchased in person at the admissions kiosk upon arrival. Please note - Admission tickets are NOT valid for special ticketed events.
1500 N. College Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711
From the 10:
- Exit Indian Hill Boulevard and head north (approximately 1.5 miles) to Foothill Boulevard.
- Turn right on Foothill Boulevard, for approximately 1/4 mile.
- Turn left on College Avenue (not a light) and proceed north to the RSABG parking lot.
From the 210 Freeway (driving east):
- Exit Towne Avenue and head south for approximately 1 mile.
- Turn left on Foothill Boulevard, for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn left on College to the RSABG parking lot (not a light--approximately 1/4 mile past Indian Hill Avenue).
From the 210 Freeway (driving west):
- Exit Baseline.
- Turn right on Baseline to Mills Avenue for approximately 1/2 mile.
- Turn left (south) on Mills to Foothill Boulevard (approximately 1 mile).
- Turn right (west) on Foothill Boulevard to College Ave.
- Turn right on College to the RSABG parking lot.