We look forward to welcoming you to Rancho Santa Ana Botanic Garden, the largest botanic garden dedicated to California native plants. This privately-funded Claremont non-profit is a living museum and vibrant center of learning.
See spectacular seasonal plant displays
Explore diverse gardens and plant collections
Enjoy exciting hands-on activities for the entire family at one of our many events
Take a tour
Learn from experts at a class
Find a special treasure from the Gift Shop
For unlimted annual access and more, become a member.
CLICK HERE to Purchase Advanced Admission Tickets
Tickets for both may also be purchased in person at the admissions kiosk upon arrival. Please note - Admission tickets are NOT valid for special ticketed events.
1500 N. College Avenue, Claremont, CA 91711
From the 10:
- Exit Indian Hill Boulevard and head north (approximately 1.5 miles) to Foothill Boulevard.
- Turn right on Foothill Boulevard, for approximately 1/4 mile.
- Turn left on College Avenue (not a light) and proceed north to the RSABG parking lot.
From the 210 Freeway (driving east):
- Exit Towne Avenue and head south for approximately 1 mile.
- Turn left on Foothill Boulevard, for approximately 1.5 miles.
- Turn left on College to the RSABG parking lot (not a light--approximately 1/4 mile past Indian Hill Avenue).
From the 210 Freeway (driving west):
- Exit Baseline.
- Turn right on Baseline to Mills Avenue for approximately 1/2 mile.
- Turn left (south) on Mills to Foothill Boulevard (approximately 1 mile).
- Turn right (west) on Foothill Boulevard to College Ave.
- Turn right on College to the RSABG parking lot.